|Day 1 ARRIVAL YOGYAKARTA (Dinner Included)
- Upon your arrival in Adisucipto International Airport of Jogja, meet with our friendly tour guide then go for Lunch (If arrival before 16.00) and direct to hotel for check in, or Dinner (If arrival after 16.00) and direct to hotel.
- Lunch or Dinner at Ayam Goreng Suharti Restaurant – traditional restaurant serve Fried Kampong Chicken, and then transfer to hotel of your choice.
Day 2 BOROBUDUR TEMPLE + CITY TOUR (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner Included)
- Morning, 1st stop we will bring you to see the famous Borobudur Temple, which is one of the seven historical place in the world.
- From here we will continue to Kota Gede to see the silver hand made, continue for Yogyakarta City Tour to see the Sultan Palace, the historical Keraton of the Royal Family of Yogyakarta.
- Then follow to Malioboro Street which is the famous street, in here you can do some shopping for Souvenir and finger food.
Day 3 YOGYA – SOLO EXCURSION + PRAMBANAN TEMPLE (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner Included)
- Breakfast at hotel then we will go to Solo – the sister city of Jogja, it will take about 1.5 hour drive.
- On the way, we will visit PRAMBANAN TEMPLE – the grandest Hindu Temple complex in Java.
- Built around 9th century AD, this temple is dedicated to SHIVA (one of Hindu deity).
- Rising above the centre of the last of these concentric squares are three temples decorated with reliefs illustrating the epic of the Ramayana, dedicated to the three great Hindu divinities (Shiva, Vishnu and Brahma) and three temples dedicated to the animals who serve them.
- It’s another World Heritage Sites given by UNESCO.
- Continue our journey to Solo, we will stop by for lunch at a local restaurant, and continue to visit the MANGKUNEGARAN PALACE.
- This palace founded in 1757 has a main structure in Javanese-European style.
- The museum has a collection of fascinating curios, interesting masks, and wonderful dining room.
- Continue our journey to BATIK FACTORY to see the batik making process, and YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN BATIK CREATION (scarf or handkerchief) that can be taken home for souvenir.
- Then stop at FLEA MARKET which always turns up something of interest before continue to PGS (Pusat Grosir Solo – Solo Wholesales Center) where you can buy your batik clothings with a wholesale prices.
- Before check in Hotel, dinner at local restaurant.
Day 4 SOLO DEPART (Breakfast Included)
- Breakfast at Hotel and Free program till transfer to Airport.